Friday, December 14, 2018

12-14-18 DIY Music News

It's been a hot minute since I've made any posts here, but I wanna get back into the swing of things by focusing on recent news in folk punk and other DIY music with weekly posts on Fridays. Among this week's news:

Tail Light Rebellion Wrapping Up Tour
Tail Light Rebellion has just two shows remaining of their tour, including tonight in Tupelo, MS at Thirsty Devil, and tomorrow at Sluggos in Chattanooga, TN.

Out of System Transfer Announce Tour
Out of System Transfer have recently announced a tour with Meredith Moon, which will kick off January 17 at Baltimore Free Farm in Baltimore, MD and run through early March.

Captain Chucke Releases New Music Video
I don't just blog about the music, I make it too! Check out my newest music video! I made this for "Closer To the Show" to celebrate Under the Overpass turning 1 year old earlier this month!


I want to hear about your recent news and include it on this blog!
-If you have just released a new album or music video in the last couple weeks, message me the info
-If you are announcing a tour, message me the schedule/tour poster if there is one
-If you are on tour, send me information on shows during the coming week, starting on Friday
c.e.whaley3@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment